Türkmen Wikipediýasynyň logotipini üýtgetmek
Türkmen Wikipediýasynyň logotipini (harp belgisini) üýtgetmek gerek.
men yolbashjymyzy gozlap yorun. kimdir biri bu garalama sahypasyna dushundirish yazan bolsa wede aram aram gelip barde yazylanlary pozyan bolsa, diymek yolbashjymyz bar.
Yolbashjymyzdan islegim. turkmen wikipediasy Turkmen diline terjime edilmeli. Dushundirishler chep tarapdaky kategorialar wede komek sahypalary.
Biz copanlara nadip etmelidigini gorkezman kategoryalary kopeldin, komek edin diyip aytmak peyda berenokmyka diyyan.
Kop Salam bilen Malik
Arkadaşlar ben Türkiye'de yaşıyan bir gardaşınızam,Bu ansiklopedi tam manası ile Türkmen olmamış.İsterseniz bizim Vikipedi-Türkiye sayfasından yardımlaşalım.Kullanım İngilizce bu mutlaka Türkmen dilinde olmalı.Kolay gelsin kardeşlerim.
Please support m:Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Karakalpak 3--22.214.171.124 14:00, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
The village pump
Bot flag request for User:WOPR
- Bot operator: User:White Cat (Commons:User:White Cat) - En-N, Tr-4, Ja-1
- List of botflags on other projects: Bot has a flag on wikimedia (meta,commons) wikipedia (ar, az, de, en, es, et, fr, is, ja, ku, nn, no, ru, sr, tr, uz, simple) (See: m:User:White Cat#Bots)
- Purpose: Interwiki linking, double redirect fixing, commons delinking (for cases where commonsdelinker fails)
- Türkmen gardaşlarymyz nerede?
- Türkmen kardeşlerimiz nerede?
- Where are our Turkmen friends?
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in one week if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Malafaya 03:08, 5 oktýabr 2008 (UTC)
Türkmen Wikipediýa logosu
Türkmen Wikipediýa logosunu redaktelemek üçin sagdaky logo hakynda bir sesbirlige barmamyz gerekir. Goldaýanlar bar my? Runningfridgesrule 13:14, 29 dekabr 2008 (UTC)
- Biraz daha uğraşılırsa daha güzel bir logo çıkabilir ortaya bence. --Dsmurat 23:50, 30 dekabr 2008 (UTC)
Türkmen Wikipediýa logosu - Teklip
- Salam! Hemmäňiziň Täze ýylyňyz gutly-mübärek bolsun! Işiňizde üstünlik, öý-ojaklaryňyzda rysgal, bereket, agzybirlik bolsun! 2009-njy ýyl türkmen wikimiz üçin hem düşünli ýyl bolsun!
Türkmen wikiniň logosyny çalyşmagyň wagty geldi. Logo gowy bolupdyr. Ýöne men Baş sahypada "azat" sözüni "erkin" sözi bilen çalşyrypdym. Sebäbi "erkin" sözüni ulanmak meniň pikirimçe has ýerlikli boljak. "Azat" diýen sözde resmi äheň güýçli duýulýar. Şonuň üçin hem "Azat ensiklopediýa" däl-de "Erkin ensiklopediýa" diýseňiz jüpüne düşermikä diýýärin. Bu ýerde iki sözüň hem başyndaky "e" çekimlisiniň sazlaşygy hem bar. --Hanberke 04:30, 31 dekabr 2008 (UTC)
- Salam! Wikipediýa logosu redaktelendi, häzir niçik? Runningfridgesrule 16:32, 11 ýanwar 2009 (UTC)
- Gül ýaly bolupdyr! Sag bol! Arkaýyn ulanybermeli!--Hanberke 08:05, 12 ýanwar 2009 (UTC)
- Teze yılınızı gutlayaarın! --Dsmurat 23:51, 30 dekabr 2008 (UTC)
Uncategorized Categories... --Redagavimas 08:06, 30 mart 2009 (UTC)
The LocalisationUpdate extension has gone live
The LocalisationUpdate extension is now enabled for all Wikimedia projects. From now on new localisations that become available in SVN will become available to your project within 24 hours. Your localisations get into SVN from translatewiki.net typically within a day and at worst in two days. This is a huge improvement from the old practice where the localisations became available with new software. This could take weeks, even months.
The localisations done by our community at translatewiki.net are committed to SVN typically every day. When the system messages in English are the same as the local messages, they will now be inserted in a file and are available for use in all our projects in a timely manner
What this means for you
Local messages have an impact on the performance of our system. It is best when messages are as much as possible part of the system messages. In order to remove unnecessary duplication, all the messages that have a local localisation and are exactly the same as the system message will be removed. What we ask you to do is to compare and proof read the messages in translatewiki.net and the local messages. You can then either remove local messages when the translatewiki.net message is to be preferred or, you can update the message at translatewiki.net.
Messages that are specific to your project will have to stay as they are. You do want to check if the format and the variables of the message are still the same.
Why localise at translatewiki.net
When you localise at translatewiki.net, your messages will be used in all Wikimedia projects and eventually in all MediaWiki based projects. This is how we provide the standard support for your language. When messages change, at translatewiki.net you will be prompted to revisit your translations. Localising is more efficient because we have innovated the process to make you more efficient; there is text explaining about messages and we have applied AJAX technology to reduce the number of clicks you have to make.
- Currently 83.51% of the MediaWiki messages and 0.07% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at translatewiki.net. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM 19:43, 30 sentýabr 2009 (UTC)
- Currently 99.92% of the MediaWiki messages and 5.39% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at translatewiki.net. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM 17:59, 1 noýabr 2009 (UTC)
- Currently 99.41% of the MediaWiki messages and 8.86% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at translatewiki.net. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM 13:46, 14 dekabr 2009 (UTC)
- Currently 99.33% of the MediaWiki messages and 88.19% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at translatewiki.net. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM 13:35, 25 ýanwar 2010 (UTC)
How can we improve the usability for your language
We expect that with the implementation of LocalisationUpdate the usability of MediaWiki for your language will improve. We are now ready to look at other aspects of usability for your language as well. There are two questions we would like you to answer: Are there issues with the new functionality of the Usability Initiative Does MediaWiki support your language properly
The best way to answer the first question is to visit the translatewiki.net. Change the language to your language, select the “vector” skin and add the advanced tool bar in in the preferences and check out the new functionality. And make some changes in your user page. When there is a need to improve on the localisation, please make the necessary changess . It should update your localisation straight away. We would like you to report each issue individually at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Usability_issues.
When there are problems with the support of MediaWiki for your language, we really want to know about this. It is best to report each issue separately. In this way there will be no large mass of issues to resolve but we can address each issue on its own. Consider issues with the display of characters, the presentation of your script, the position of the side bar, the combination of text with other languages, scripts. It is best to try this in an environment like the prototype wiki as it provides you with a clean, basic and up to date environment. The prototype wiki is available for five languages but you can select any of them, change the preferences to your language and test out MediaWiki for your language.
We would like you to report each issue individually at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Language_issues. The issues you raise will all be assessed. It is important to keep each issue separate, because this will make it easier to understand the issues and find solutions.
PS This text has been approved by Naoko, Brion and Siebrand. Thanks, GerardM 19:43, 30 sentýabr 2009 (UTC)
Call for image filter referendum
The Wikimedia Foundation, at the direction of the Board of Trustees, will be holding a vote to determine whether members of the community support the creation and usage of an opt-in personal image filter, which would allow readers to voluntarily screen particular types of images strictly for their own account.
Further details and educational materials will be available shortly. The referendum is scheduled for 12-27 August, 2011, and will be conducted on servers hosted by a neutral third party. Referendum details, officials, voting requirements, and supporting materials will be posted at Meta:Image filter referendum shortly.
Sorry for delivering you a message in English. Please help translate the pages on the referendum on Meta and join the translators mailing list.